Unclaimedpropertylaw.com - The Latest Health News and Information
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news


Yahoo Finance

Google Taking Over Health Records Raises Patient Privacy Fears
Yahoo Finance
(Bloomberg) -- Three years ago, artificial intelligence company DeepMind embarked on a landmark effort to transform health care in the U.K. Now plans by owner Alphabet Inc. to wrap the partnership into its Google search engine business are tripping ...

and more »


New York Times

Do Not Eat Romaine Lettuce, Health Officials Warn
New York Times
The warning came just as millions of Americans were preparing for the biggest food holiday of the year. People should not buy or eat romaine lettuce; restaurants should stop serving it; anyone who has it on hand should throw it out and clean the ...
Don't eat romaine lettuce, health officials sayBoston.com
Romaine lettuce is not safe to eat, CDC warns US consumersWashington Post
Health officials: Don't eat romaine lettuce due to a new E. coli outbreakWPTV.com
WCVB Boston -KGO-TV -OregonLive.com -CDC
all 2,131 news articles »


Pew Research Center

When it comes to food ingredients, health-oriented eaters have a list they avoid
Pew Research Center
The United States is a nation divided when it comes to food. About half of U.S. adults (49%) are “health-oriented eaters” who say that they choose foods all or more than half the time because they are healthy and nutritious. The other half (51%) are ...



Moving back in with your parents can affect your mental health
MarketWatch
The findings, slated to be published in the journal Society and Mental Health, “suggest that norms about attaining residential independence in young adulthood remain powerful,” Caputo said. “These findings are consistent with research indicating that ...

and more »


Health Matters 11/21/18
Leader-Telegram
FOOD SAFETY: Thanksgiving is just a day away, and that that means — turkey! Did you know that 1 in 6 people in the United States will get sick from a foodborne illness this year? The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that each year ...



NPR

How Do Wishes Granted To Very Sick Kids Affect Their Health?
NPR
Tiffany Rowe, a 46-year-old life coach in the San Francisco Bay area, still remembers how it felt as a teenager to be hoisted onstage to dance with Michael Jackson during his Bad concert tour. She was 15 and recovering from an excruciating round of ...
Impact of a Make-A-Wish experience on healthcare utilization | Pediatric Research - NatureNature
James Fahner, MD | Pediatric Hematology-Oncology | Spectrum Health Find A DoctorFind a Doctor | Spectrum Health
Aplastic anemia | Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD) – an NCATS ProgramGenetic and Rare Diseases Information Center - NIH
NCBI
all 57 news articles »


Forbes

Britain's Storied National Health Service Is Chasing A Tech Upgrade
Forbes
It's hard to fathom the challenge of being Matt Hancock. Britain's recently-appointed health secretary manages the country's 70-year-old, state-run healthcare system. The British take enormous pride in their National Health Service (NHS), giving it a ...



Axios

Report: Apple in talks to make vets' health records available online
Axios
Apple is in talks with the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs to help create digital health records that roughly nine million military veterans could view on their iPhones, reports the Wall Street Journal. Why it matters: Apple is looking to provide ...



BBC News

'Compulsory' mental health education call to tackle suicide in Wales
BBC News
Mental health education should be compulsory in schools in Wales to tackle the number of suicides among men, according to Samaritans Cymru. The charity is also calling for basic mental health awareness training for all teachers in Wales. Schools in ...



Healthcare IT News

CMS Innovation Center set to launch AI health outcomes challenge
Healthcare IT News
The agency says it's interested in how AI can be better leveraged predict certain health outcomes and enhance care delivery. For its part, CMS is "brainstorming how we can incorporate AI in the implementation of both our current and new payment and ...

and more »

Google News